Friday, November 13, 2009

Today is Friday the 13th. This is Cindy, one of Pam's older sisters. I have had night duty with Dad for the past two nights. Last night was a decent night. He woke up often, just to change positions, but after talking to him this morning, I think it was my snoring that woke him up. The night before was rough, but we started him on some new medication. It seems to be working well. He continues to be lucid and talkative sometimes. The periods of confusion are getting more frequent. He is not eating at all. He is deterioting, but is aware enough to know what is going on.
I have one thing that bothers me. I have to return home on Sunday to go back to work. It will probably be the last time I see him. How do I say "good-bye?"
We thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and will continue to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment